Low-emitting materials, reduction in building cycles, landfill diversion strategies, using reusable packaging, and designing systems to conserve energy; these are the foundational building blocks of our product line and R&D process.
Quality and ease of application are the key drivers for Hulk Systems as a brand, and as a company.
At Hulk Systems, we believe sustainability is a fundamental part of a quality product. How can we be better for the environment (and safer for our users) than the products that came before us? What solutions can we contribute in collectively working towards a cleaner, safer tomorrow? These are ever-evolving answers; the challenge never ends.
Performance testing performed through
- CAGBC (CANADIAN GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- CHFA (Canadian Health & Food Administration)
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
Product Line is in full compatibility with
- AMETEK BROOKFIELD
- ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials)
- CCMC (Canada Construction Materials Center)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- INTERTEK Canada
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- ULC (Underwriters Laboratories of Canada)
Let's Get Started
HULK Systems wants to save the industry time.
We know how many evening and weekend hours can go into calculating materials for future jobs, affecting the bottom line. Use our calculator to quickly produce quantity estimates for any and all applications.